Title: #608: tasks: run `systemctl daemon-reload` after httpd.service.d updates

martbab commented:
"""
Hmmm I just caught a following error during FreeIPA replica uninstall:

```console[root@replica1 ~]# ipa-server-install --uninstall -U
Updating DNS system records
--------------------------------------
Deleted IPA server "replica1.ipa.test"
--------------------------------------
Shutting down all IPA services
Unconfiguring ntpd
Configuring certmonger to stop tracking system certificates for KRA
Configuring certmonger to stop tracking system certificates for CA
Unconfiguring CA
Unconfiguring web server
ipa         : ERROR    Command '/bin/systemctl restart httpd.service' returned
non-zero exit status 1
```

see the excerpt of the uninstall log here:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/TcHWFTK-TwNhO0v6~BBMG15M1UNdIGYhyRLivL9gydE=/

It looks like we need another daemon-reload in the Apache uninstallation.
Although I don't see any reason to add it, it looks like some restore
operations make systemd unhappy.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/608#issuecomment-287329708