Title: #617: Allow renaming of sudo and HBAC rules

stlaz commented:
"""
For the record, and I might be wrong, I did a bit of researching, the
`rdn_is_primary_key` is actually misused in some cases, as RDN is the primary
key for e.g. `pwpolicy` and `idrange` but these have this attribute set to
`False`.
I believe in the above cases, `rdn_is_primary_key` might have been used this
way just so that those objects do not show the `rename` (they are not allowed
to change the primary key anyway). I thought we won't need `allow_rename` at
all in the end but for these cases we will probably need to keep it.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/617#issuecomment-288664689