Title: #623: client install: do not assume /etc/krb5.conf.d exists

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (28/03/17 04:08), Christian Heimes wrote:
>The ipa-certauth plugin now starts to rely on the existence of
>```/etc/krb5.conf.d```:
>
>```
>%config(noreplace) %{_sysconfdir}/krb5.conf.d/ipa-certauth
>```

The upstream spec file is fedora/rhel spec files and fedora+rhel have
`%{_sysconfdir}/krb5.conf.d/`. I cannot see any problem.

>**Practicality beats purity**, let's make ```/etc/krb5.conf.d``` part of the
>offical FreeIPA configuation settings on all IPA enrolled systems.

But neither debian nor arch linux/opensuse have this directory(or any other)
included by default in `/etc/krb5.conf`.

I would like to see standard directory for krb5 snippet files.
But that should be solved in distribution. And just used by freeipa.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/623#issuecomment-289738839