The System Security Services Daemon team is proud to announce the 1.1.91 release. This is our release candidate for the 1.2.0 release. As of this time, we are feature-complete and in string freeze.

== Highlights ==
 * Better support for FreeIPA v2
 * Allow use of DNS SRV records for failover
 * Support dynamic DNS updates with FreeIPA v2
 * Add deferred kinit feature for offline users
* When {{{krb5_store_password_if_offline}}} is set to true, the user will automatically kinit when the SSSD comes online (e.g. connecting to VPN)
 * Add retries option to pam_sss.so
 * Better warnings for nearly-expired passwords

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761

Delivering value year after year.