To all freeipa-interest, freeipa-users and freeipa-devel list members,
The FreeIPA project team is pleased to announce the availability of the
Release Candidate 2 release of freeIPA 2.0 server .
* Binaries are available for F-14 and F-15 .
* Please do not hesitate to share feedback, criticism or bugs with us on
our mailing list: freeipa-us...@redhat.com
Main Highlights of the Release Candidate.
This release consists primarily of bug fixes and polish across all areas
of the project. Modifications include but are not limited to
* Make Indirect membership clearer.
* Input validation fixes.
* WebUI improvements.
* Created default Roles.
* IPv6 support
* Documentation updates
Focus of the Release Candidate Testing
* There was a Fedora test day for FreeIPA on Feb 15th . These tests
are still relevant and feedback would be appreciated.
* The following section outlines the areas that we are mostly interested
to test .
Significant Changes Since RC 1
To see all the tickets addressed since the beta 2 release see .
Repositories and Installation
* Use the following link to install the RC 2 packages .
* FreeIPA relies on the latest versions of the packages currently
available from the updates-testing repository. Please make sure to
enable this repository before you proceed with installation.
* There are known issues that currently prevent FreeIPA from
successfully installing with dogtag on F-15 . We will send a separate
message when this issue is resolved. The FreeIPA server is installable
with the --selfsign option on F-15, or with dogtag on F-14.
* Server-generated error messages are not translated yet.
* The 'ipa help' command does not support localization.
We plan to address all the outstanding tickets before the final 2.0
release. For the complete list see .
The FreeIPA development team
 dogtag is having issues with systemd:
Freeipa-interest mailing list