so, like this?

AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPURL "ldaps://ipa01.hostname.de:636
ipa02.hostname.de:636/cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=de?member"
require ldap-group webtest

does not work for me?

"user sebastian not found".

Here you are able to see that i am a member of the group:

dn: cn=webtest,cn=groups,cn=compat,dc=domain,dc=de
gidNumber: 101010
memberUid: sebastian

i also tried using the above dn.

BR and thanks!

On 22.05.2017 16:23, wouter.hummel...@kpn.com wrote:
> Use Require ldap-group <groupname>
>
> Apache's ldap implementation supports looking up group membership.
>
> The attribute on the group is member
>

> Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung-apparaat

>>> work. If i use the gid of the "main" group of the users, its working