Hi All,

Need to setup and configure AIX 6.1 and 7.1 clients on our existing IPA server.
Currently all Linux clients have integrated and working fine.  If anyone has
configured AIX client share me the configuration document, will beneficial for
my exercise. On web it contains guide to setup AIX 5.3 and not for latest AIX
versions.

Lakshan Jayasekara
Senior Systems Engineer
Mobile: +94 77 294 0396 | Dir: +94 11 235 6949
General:+94 11 235 6949  Ext: 949  | Fax: +94 11 2544346
LankaClear (Pvt) Ltd, Level 18, Bank of Ceylon Head Office,
“BOC Square”, No. 01, Bank of Ceylon Mw, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka.
http://www.lankaclear.com<http://www.lankaclear.com/>
[cid:image66cf17.JPG@f917de6e.408e315c]

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message is privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and delete the original message. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. This email
has been scanned for all viruses by the Symantec End Point Protection Email
Security System.
[cid:image014da8.JPG@b2f9c489.419d30bf]<http://>