From: "Alexander Bokovoy" <aboko...@redhat.com>
To: "Jake" <em...@ml.jacobdevans.com>, "freeipa-users"
<freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:20:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Chrome 58 - CN for IPA management console to
include SANs

On ti, 23 touko 2017, Jake via FreeIPA-users wrote:
>Hey All,
>I think this is fixed in 4.4.2 but since we use centos upstream we are
>limited to 4.4.0, is there a way to manually re-issue the SSL
>Certificates used for apache on the IPA masters for the web interface
>to include the DNS Names as Subject Alternative Names?
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3027401

Basically,

  # getcert list -d /etc/httpd/alias -n "Server-Cert"
   ... output ...

  # getcert resubmit -i <ID> -D `hostname -f`

where <ID> is the request ID from the output of 'getcert list'.

Perform this on all IPA masters.

See man page for getcert-resubmit for details on what SAN extensions
could be added.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy