Hello Chris,

Am Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2017, 14:31:14 CEST schrieb Bitskrieg via FreeIPA-
users:
> Günther,
>
> The script from github works fine
> (https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-letsencrypt).  We use it in production
> on CentOS 7.  Keep in mind the script by will only configure the
> certificate for the web ui, and not LDAP/s.  You will need a separate
> process for that.

Thanks for the answer,

OK, I make a test on my Test Computer ;-), but I mean I have to change
something from the Fedora System ?

Can you tell me the separate Process for LDAP's this is one of the most
important thing I must have for external LDAP's.

OK, now I know other have this implemented ;-)