Hi.

I've had several discussions, tickets, crash dumps, logs, etc with the team
over the years regarding this issue. The issue disappeared on rhel 6 after the
troubleshooting, however it's re-appeared on rhel 7.

This is by no means a permanent fix. It's a workaround. The mentioned
troubleshooting needs to be done as well. However having dns unavailbility is a
critical issue, and as there is no potential db to recover after a named crash,
this should be a safe workaround.

Regards,
Siggi