Alexander,

Thanks again for your point of view of the problem!
There are some Linux centric products on the market that require centralized
AAA services (Authentication, Authorization, Accounting). One of them is Hadoop
and it’s Hortonworks implementation. It has it’s own Kerberos to be able to
authenticate users from centrally managed domain and we were exploring options
on how to point it into user base that we currently have within IPA domain.

Regards,
Andrey