Hello,

When you specify --help to a script, you usually get a brief description of its options. Try `man ipa-client-install` instead ;)

Standa

On 06/05/2017 11:13 AM, wenxing zheng via FreeIPA-users wrote:
I happened to find the online manuals on the ipa-client-install with the followings:
*--server*=/SERVER/
    Set the IPA server to connect to. May be specified multiple times
    to add multiple servers to ipa_server value in sssd.conf. Only the
    first value is considered when used with --no-sssd.

It's different from the help from command line, :(.