Hello,

I have been asked to configure FreeIPA 4.4 servers to handle VPN authentication
using a FreeRADIUS server, with 2FA being generated by a Yubikey given to each
user.

The existing radius server configuration uses PAM sssd and yubico modules with
a static file for the Yubikeys, and works with the token appended to the
password. The sssd functions as a user lookup to FreeIPA.

I am hoping to be able to migrate the configuration to use only FreeRADIUS and
FreeIPA with dynamic lookups, but I am not sure where to start.

Is there a recommended method, like using the radius ldap module, to query
username, password, and Yubikey values?

Does anyone have a working implementation of something similar?

Cheers,
Dagan