Hi all,

Having a problem with a new server install on RHEL 7 -

Done configuring directory server (dirsrv).
Configuring certificate server (pki-tomcatd). Estimated time: 3 minutes 30 seconds
  [1/31]: creating certificate server user
  [2/31]: configuring certificate server instance
ipa.ipaserver.install.cainstance.CAInstance: CRITICAL Failed to configure CA instance: Command '/usr/sbin/pkispawn -s CA -f /tmp/tmphCcxuk' returned non-zero exit status 1

I have researched through "the google", and not much luck. Although I see others who have had the problem, there seems to be no specific fix.

This is RHEL 7.3 in AWS and ipa-server-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7.x86_64

I have an exact duplicate of this in another VPC with no issues, so just wondering if there are some places to look?