On to, 22 kesä 2017, Janet Houser via FreeIPA-users wrote:

Hi Folks,

We are trying to use G Suite's GCDS to sync users and passwords from our Freeipa server running on
a CentOS server.

The sync appears *mostly* working and when the sync is executed, it registers that a user has changed their
password and *claims* it's made the modification change.
Do you really need to sync passwords to G Suite as opposed to allow
users to authenticate against FreeIPA when using G Suite apps?

If the latter is your goal, then I'd recommend looking into federation
instead. For example, https://ipsilon-project.org/doc/example/google-apps.html
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy