Ataliba Teixeira via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> reading some docs about the sync of my two servers :
>
> # ipa-replica-manage list
> server1.domain: master
> server2.domain: master
>

> # ipa-replica-manage list-ruv
> Directory Manager password:
>
> Replica Update Vectors:
>         server2.domain:389: 7
>         server1.domain:389: 4
> Certificate Server Replica Update Vectors:
>         No CS-RUVs found.
>

> My doubt is . To solve this i only need to run the command :
>
> ipa-replica-manage force-sync --from srv2.domain

I'm not sure what problem you are trying to solve. The above doesn't
show any issues.

To see replication status you need to run ipa-replica-manage list twice
like:

ipa-replica-manage list -v server1.domain
ipa-replica-manage list -v server2.domain

This will show the agreement status from both sides.