Thank you for sharing this hint, I am going to try the upgrade. Can I ask
you which version of IPA did you use with that sssd version? Did you
upgrade sssd on each type of server (I mean both client and server)?

I did a test roll out to just the clients before going to all. We are using
the freeIPA that is currently in CentOS/EPEL - 4.4 I think?

Cheers
L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrisse Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*