On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 12:38:46AM +0300, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
> On 31.05.2017 10:53, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> > On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 08:19:56AM +1000, Lachlan Musicman wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I noticed a while ago that 1.15.3 was versioned in the repo but I've not
> >> seen anything released? I'm mostly looking on the COPR
> >> (
> >> https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/c/012ee7c3fe24a5e75d9b0465268c1bb8187b8337?branch=master
> >> )
> >>
> >> This is purely selfish - I love all that you do, and I'm aware that there
> >> has been some fairly comprehensive infrastructural change.
> >>
> >> I'm just waiting on that one fix and have no roadmap visibility :)
> >
> > Sorry, I agree our roadmap is not entirely clear.
> >
> > 1.15.3 will be released during June, most fixes planned for that release
> > are either in or being reviewed.
>
> Freeipa 4.5.2 depends on a feature not available in 1.15.2, which feels
> a bit backwards as it's a point-release which I think should not depend
> on a not-yet-released features..

You are right and I didn't realize that there was this dependency.

The current status of 1.15.3 release is that we need to fix:
    https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3441 - secondary group membership
    resolution of AD user fails if user information from other trusted
    domain is fetched first - this is a regression I would really not
    like to see in a release

Currently the 1.15.3 milestone also contains
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3420 which is quite important but I
wouldn't hold the release over this bug and
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3406 which is also a regression, but
at the same time a bit of a corner case, so I'd be personally fine with
moving this to 1.15.4..