We're planning an IdM implementation where we have several data centers over a
large geographic location. We're following the Red Hat guide:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/replica-considerations.html
 and are interested in having the "tight cell" replication strategy with
indirect authentication based on a one-way trust from AD.

What I do not yet understand is multiple servers in different data centers with
a single trust (realm). That is, do we need to run ipa trust-add on multiple
servers? Further, would this be on each server in the cell, or would it be only
for the trust controller?