We are troubleshooting an account lockout issue and came across the error below
in the windows DC event logs while investigating.  They are appearing in two of
our environments, the third is quiet.  These are logged several times a minute
and are likely unrelated to the lockout issue, but what IPA process could cause
this?

Running IPA (ipa-server-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7) on RHEL 7.1

An account failed to log on.

        Security ID:            NULL SID
        Account Name:           -
        Account Domain:         -
        Logon ID:               0x0

Logon Type:                     3

Account For Which Logon Failed:
        Security ID:            NULL SID
        Account Name:
        Account Domain:

Failure Information:
        Failure Reason:         An Error occured during Logon.
        Sub Status:             0x0

Process Information:
        Caller Process ID:      0x0
        Caller Process Name:    -

Network Information:
        Workstation Name:       -
        Source Network Address: <IPA server address>
        Source Port:            35392

Detailed Authentication Information:
        Logon Process:
        Authentication Package: NTLM