Ummm if I understand "man ipa-cacert-manage" correctly the it sounds like
you have renewed the CA certificate which presumably would invalidate all
existing certificates it has authorised.

>From your description it sounded like you just wanted the CA to issue a new
certificate for your IPA UI, this you can do via the interface.

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/certificates.html#certificate-request-ui

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:22 AM None via FreeIPA-users <
freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

> The problem is that the SSL certificate was not renewed by  the
> "ipa-cacert-manage renew" command.
> So the http server refuses to start.
> Hence my question: what is the correct way to renew the SSL certificate ??
>
> Thanks.

Callum Guy
Head of Information Security
X-on

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> *
X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are not a named addressee you must not
use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy, print or reply to this email.
or opinions expressed by an individual
within this email may not necessarily reflect the views of X-on or its
associated companies. Although X-on routinely screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for viruses. X-on makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
viruses in this email or any attachments.