Is it possible to use certmonger to request a cert from a FreeIPA sub-CA? What is the `ipa-getcert request` command-line usage for that?

The certmonger man-pages seem to indicate the `ipa-getcert request -X ISSUER` argument. However I've been unable to find usage examples, and using neither the ipa sub-CA's name nor subject DN for ISSUER seem to work.

I haven't dug into the source yet, but the certmonger puppet module readme [1] seems to indicate the plumbing is there for request `issuer` and `issuerdn`.

Thanks for any tips.

        John

[1]: https://forge.puppet.com/saltedsignal/certmonger