Hi Fraser,
I ran that command on the replica (which is where it needs to be run, right
? ), and it finished without any error. However, when I called ipa-getcert
list, it shows an error:

Request ID '20170717180008':
status: MONITORING
* ca-error: Unable to determine principal name for signing request.*
stuck: no
key pair storage:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
certificate:
type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS
Certificate DB'
CA: IPA
issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=ORG
subject: CN=replica.com,O=ORG
expires: 2017-08-27 22:55:11 UTC
key usage: digitalSignature,nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment
eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
pre-save command:
post-save command:
track: yes