Hi all --

I have a couple of offices I am trying to hook up with FreeIPA. We have point-t-point VPN running between the two. For some reason, whenI try to add the VPN server as a client to the IPA server on the other side, I am seeing:

Failed to update DNS records.
Missing A/AAAA record(s) for host server.example.com: 192.168.2.90.
Incorrect reverse record(s):

during the client install. Obviously, the client, which is the OpenVPN server, has multiple IPs, but I specify --ip-address=IP-of-primary-IP-not-VPN-interface

I would think this would work, but not sure why it is not. Any ideas where to look?

Thanks