Luiz

Oh yes, I had this problem.  But getting functionality on OS-X was not a simple
matter.
Do you have documentation on how you got there?

- grant

> On Jul 24, 2017, at 14:16, Luiz Garrido ALKEMY X via FreeIPA-users
> <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have an environment with mixed OSX and CentOS computers and IPA is
> working great for almost everything.
>
> The only problem that we have (besides the known ones) is that the IPA
> user logged to an OSX computer is not getting group information. Logged
> to a CentOS, the `id` command shows all the groups assigned to the user
> but running the same command on an OSX under the same user, the groups
> are different, mainly Apple groups and not our IPA groups. Does anyone
> had this problem?
>
> So, because of this, ACL permissions on our NFS server is not working
> for OSX machines, but are working great for CentOS ones.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Luiz Garrido
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s)
named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any
printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.