Hello Florence,

I have checked the output for the ldapsearch command and I can see the IPA CA
as well as the third party CA on my /etc/ipa/ca.crt file on my IPA Server.

Even I tried installing the client by giving the option ca-cert-file="" with my
ca.crt file in IPA Server copied  locally to my IPA Client in one path.
However, it was still giving the certificate as untrusted. Is there any issue
in enrolling IPA Client Version 3.3 with IPA Server version 4.4 with third part
Certificate installed? If I use self-sgined CA of IPA Server alone, the
enrolment is carried on successfully.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Alka Murali