The resolv.conf is identical on both systems, DNS is solid.  SRV records are
functioning as expected.
  I looked at everything and failing to find a resolution, sought advice here
on the board.
  Now that these are out of sync, how would one manually initiate a sync?  I
haven’t found this in the documentation.

- grant

Grant,

Any ideas on this?  Everything appears to be in order, yet there is a disparity
between the master and replica on the host count.

What's going on with DNS on these two hosts?  Are they pointing to the same DNS
server?  Are there kerberos and ldap records.

mpapet

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s)
named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any
printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.