On 08/01/2017 11:01 AM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:

Hi,

you can connect to IPA web UI on the server to revoke the cert: https://server.ipadomain.com/ipa/ui, then navigate to Authentication > Certificates, click on the certificate corresponding to the replica which failed installation (CN=<replica>,o=DOM...) and then Actions > Revoke Certificate (superseded).

Flo

Ah okay. If I didn't mention it in my first post, we here are still very green with IPA. Me especially since I didn't install the original server and have been working here right at 4 months.

Thanks for the help, I'll keep you posted.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova