When we setup our IPA server, we extended the schema to include 3 fields that were important to the work we do. When we performed the last update, those fields still show as required, but they are missing and we cannot add users to IPA unless we remove the required aspect of those fields. The problem is we need those fields. Was there something in the last update that relocated libraries or changed the locations for extensions to the schema in IPA? We are running RHEL 7.3 and IPA 4.4.0.

Thanks in advance,

Randy

--
Randy Morgan