Hello Team,

Have checked all the logs, and the SSSD Logs are saying that it is
processing the sudo rules which I have configured on my FreeIPA Server.
However if I run sudo commands on my client, it is giving me the message
that the user is not in sudoers file.

Is it an issue with my SUDO package on Ubuntu or an issue with SSSD.I have
been using the same Configuration in my other clients and all of them are
able to fetch the SUDO Rules.

Please provide me an update on the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Alka Murali