We have host which is registered and have http service with one domain
e.g. xyz.intra.example.com.

But we want to add another site with domain intra.example.com, and we
need to enroll certificate for that domain, but we can't because the
hostname of these host is xyz.intra.example.com.

Is it possible to force client service with specified domain? and create
certificate for it?

BR,
Rafał