Hi Jakub,

I did some debugging but could not come to any conclusion, firewall is
disabled for both ipa server and client and dns is also working fine.

Please find the logs attached, let me know if you need any more details.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 7:35 PM, Jakub Hrozek via FreeIPA-users <
freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2017, at 16:02, Supratik Goswami via FreeIPA-users <
> freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:
>
> (Wed Aug  9 13:58:13 2017) [sssd[be[ipa.corp.
> <http://ipa.corp.example.com/>example <http://ipa.corp.example.com/>.com
> <http://ipa.corp.example.com/>]]] [acctinfo_callback] (0x0100): Request
> processed. Returned 1,11,Offline
>

> This is important. Check in the logs why is sssd going offline. Look for
> ‘Going offline’ or ‘Marking port as not working’ or similar in the logs.

Warm Regards

Supratik