On ma, 07 elo 2017, Yuri Moens via FreeIPA-users wrote:
The previous error_log I attached was already created with log level = 100.
I've tried to run the command again and attached the log file again but it
seems to be pretty much the same.
I see in the logs that it fails at the verification step. This problem
is not reproducible to me in Samba 4.7 release candidates, so I consider
it is solved on the Samba side. However, even with Samba 4.7 release
candidate versions, there are known bugs that prevent trust to Samba AD
fully working which I talked about before.

I'm coming back from vacation next week and intend to look at the
remaining issues before Samba 4.7.0 release.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy