Hello,

I am using FreeIPA 4.3.1 with Ubuntu Server 16.04 and i tried to add my
Let's encrypt certificate using the "freeipa-letsencrypt" script (I replaced
Fedora/RHEL commands with ubuntu equivalents):
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-letsencrypt

After restarting freeipa i cannot add new members to the ipa server or
connect to the REST api. The error message is related to the certificate
and " (SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER) Peer's Certificate issuer is not
recognized.".

How can  add the Let's encrypt issuer to the trust list or at undo what
i have done (i don't have any backup for /etc/apache2/nssdb) ?

Thank you