Hi..

Sorry for my this late update.. Thank you for responding to my query.
I was able to do it on my test vm environment, replication and migration also
works.

I tried this process on production environment but unfortunately I am
encountering an error.
Here's my scenario, I have an FreeIPA server (old one) and another FreeIPA
server with no users and etc.
I need to do replication/migration so the data from the old one will be seen on
the new ipa server. I was expecting to have a positive and smooth operation
since I have tested it on test vm. But unfortunately an error was encountered
"CRITICAL Failed to restart the directory server ".

I checked the certificates and they are all valid and not expired also the
pki-tomcatd service stops. My senior said that this issue was present even
before I handled this project and they are not able to resolve this. Someone
suggested to try using ldap commands not the ipa-tools on this so I can
transfer user details, etc to another server.

May I know if this is possible and can you give me some instructions on how I
can do migration using ldap commands.
Thank you!!