Hi,

I have a situation where the virtualisation platform our two replicated IPA
servers are running on doesn't support proper snapshotting, so I'm unable to
restore a snapshot if anything should go awry in any software update, which is
hugely helpful of course...!

With this in mind I am wondering if I can do the following, as I know it is ok
to run one of the two servers (in this instance) on 4.5.0 for a period of time
but the other should be done fairly shortly afterwards (days) – Can I bring on
a third, totally fresh VM running 4.5.0 and add it as a replica to the two
existing servers running 4.4.0 and then upgrade the existing ones after that?

Hope someone can help.

Regards,

Doug

Wipro Limited (Company Regn No in UK FC 019088) Address: Level 2, West wing, 3
Sheldon Square, London W2 6PS, United Kingdom. Tel +44 20 7432 8500 Fax: +44 20
7286 5703 VAT Number: 563 1964 27 (Branch of Wipro Limited (Incorporated in
India at Bangalore with limited liability vide Reg no L99999KA1945PLC02800 with
Registrar of Companies at Bangalore, India. Authorized share capital Rs 5550
mn)) Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com