Thank you, for your answer.

How can i avoid this mixing of packages?

Well, i think i have a mix of 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 (Scientific Linux).  :-(

What can i do to only install 7.2 and the patches for 7.2 (for example)?

Detlev

--
  Detlev  | Institut fuer Mikroelektronische Systeme
  Habicht | D-30167 Hannover +49 511 76219662 habi...@ims.uni-hannover.de