Thank you all for your answers!

Well, it seemed, i make a great mistake here (mixing minor versions …).

But now i have to setup everything new and the real answer i will know
in a few weeks …

But thank you again!

Detlev

--
  Detlev  | Institut fuer Mikroelektronische Systeme
  Habicht | D-30167 Hannover +49 511 76219662 habi...@ims.uni-hannover.de