Yes, I did explicit 'ipa trust-del ...". Thank you for the explanation.

I have a question related to my set up. Will setting up trust work with a child
domain in AD (given I am using --external=true as an argument of ipa
trust-add), or I have to set up trust with AD root domain? In other words, if I
have domain.com and its child child.domain.com, will setting up trust with
child.domain.com work?

Also, could you have a look at
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org/thread/PGJ7NL5HEEVDEU3XKRZQWYD2WZTSTUPQ/
  please?

I thought I have everything needed to set up trust in production but I am
receivinge strange error there (can't replicate it in test environment, though).