website | email

De: "Kristian Petersen via FreeIPA-users"
<freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Para: "FreeIPA users list" <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Cc: "Kristian Petersen" <nesre...@chem.byu.edu>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2017 9:37:33
Assunto: [Freeipa-users] Raising domain to level 1 from level 0

I am trying to set the domain level for my IPA servers to level 1 from level 0.
When I attempt to run:
ipa domainlevel-set 1

I get the following error:

ipa: ERROR: Domain Level cannot be raised to 1, existing replication conflicts
have to be resolved.

At the moment, the server has no replicas. All of them have been removed.

-bash-4.2$ ipa-replica-manage list
ipa1.chem.byu.edu : master

Any ideas as to why I am still getting this error?

--
Kristian Petersen
System Administrator