On 09/08/2017 12:44 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
Sounds like a nice upgrade :-)
If the data is the same I see no issue on the general approach.

Simo.

Eek is right.  Part of why I was hired was to fix a lot of these bandaids and half-measures done for expediency's sake.  The staff here have been hampered by a lack of time, and what IT staff isn't, but also by a more Systems Engineering oriented person. So, it's clean up time and Ansible/FreeIPA are the two main steps to clean a lot of this up.

Thanks for the input. I'm going to test it later today if I can. I'll keep you posted.  And yes, the data is essentially the same.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova