would be nice to include the problem description again, but if you are referring to:

[26/Aug/2017:21:39:32.891818412 +0000] NSMMReplicationPlugin - changelog program - agmt="cn=meTo******.com" (******:389): CSN 597276fb0005000a0000 not found, we aren't as up to date, or we purged [26/Aug/2017:21:39:32.893279073 +0000] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=meTo******.com" (******:389): Data required to update replica has been purged from the changelog. The replica must be reinitialized.

there is no magic command to resolve it.
In a replication session the supplier compares its own RUV with that of the consumer and for each replicaid in the RUV decides if there are changes to send and what is the starting point to send changes and the minimal starting csn is used to position a cursor in the changelog. If this change is not found you get an error like the one reported. The message is from Aug,26th and the missing csn is from Jul,21st - so it could very likely be that the csn was purged or the changelog recreated in between. Maybe the replica with replicaid "000a" == 10 was remomed/recreated or ...

Now, why do you see these messages now ? In previous releases 389-ds, if a csn could not be found silently chose another starting csn, or if that failed stopped replication. Now we handle the missing csn as transient error, the missing changes could be sent to the consumer by another server and the staring csn would move and could eventually be found.

What to do. Investigate the RUVs of the servers, check what is the status of replica 10, eventually a cleanallruv for this replica would resolve the problem. If 10 is still a valid replica ID probaly servers have to be reinitialized.

There is also a possibility to enforce the previous behaviour and pick another starting csn, add the following to teh replication agreement failing:
replace: nsds5ReplicaIgnoreMissingChange
nsds5ReplicaIgnoreMissingChange: once