I have control of a domain for example example.com

I am designing envs that have a few private zones with dns such as
int.example.com, dev.example.com, stage.example.com and I will control all
these environments from int.example.com

Should I create ipa servers as int.example.com and have ipa servers in
ipa1.int.example.com, ipa2.int.example.com and set domain to example.com
and realm EXAMPLE.com. This way I can add the SRV and TXT entries to my
public DNS records and use domain=example.com and realm=EXAMPLE.com

Is this a good strategy or is there a better way to do this?