Hi All,

We are experiencing a strange fault since updating to CentOS 7.4 / FreeIPA
4.5.

All users on the system require password+OTP authentication. This works
normally for all logins however when authenticating over an interim LDAP
bind (used between our Cisco ASA and FreeIPA) the authentication will
accept password ONLY.

This presents a significant security issue for our platform but I am
struggling to isolate the cause - has anyone seen a similar issue? I can't
get my head around how different authentication methods are requiring
different password formats??

Confused, please let me know if you have any ideas!

Callum

--
Callum Guy
Head of Information Security

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> *
X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company
registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
X-on immediately on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are not a named addressee you must not
use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, copy, print or reply to this email.
or opinions expressed by an individual
within this email may not necessarily reflect the views of X-on or its
associated companies. Although X-on routinely screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for viruses. X-on makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of
viruses in this email or any attachments.