Kristian Petersen wrote:
> That path does not exist.

Ok, then you need to describe your installation, particularly what
services are enabled.

IPA will try to start services based on this search so seeing this
output would be useful as well:

$ ldapsearch -LLL -Y GSSAPI -b
cn=`hostname`,cn=masters,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com cn

I'd also suggest you look at /var/log/ipaupgrade.log to see if the
upgrade was successful.

rob