On 10/13/2017 09:48 AM, Mark Haney wrote:
I tried changing HOST/ to host/ and got this:
Certificate at same location is already used by request with nickname "20171013123749"

Seems it doesn't matter on this setup.  Oh, probably should mention this is a CentOS 6.9 box. In case that matters.

Okay, we're getting somewhere now.  Turns out I'm a giant moron. The krb5.conf file I was using was incorrect.  The domain_realm section didn't include the 'astacalaska.net' bit. So, when I got that fixed and issued a new getcert request, I have a new error:

Request ID '20171013140647':
    status: CA_UNCONFIGURED
    ca-error: Error setting up ccache for "host" service on client using default keytab: Generic preauthentication failure.
    stuck: yes

I'd be more specific, but this was a really generic error message.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova