On ti, 17 loka 2017, Johannes Brandstetter via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi,

it was all done in one yum upgrade session. I just grepped the output for ipa
and krb and didn't bother to put them back in the correct order.

If I run ipa-server-upgrade directly I get the following output which leads to
the log entry stated above:

[jbrandstetter@ip-172-29-1-184 ~]$ sudo ipa-server-upgrade
Upgrading IPA:. Estimated time: 1 minute 30 seconds
 [1/8]: saving configuration
 [2/8]: disabling listeners
 [3/8]: enabling DS global lock
 [4/8]: starting directory server
 [error] ACIError: Insufficient access:
 [cleanup]: stopping directory server
 [cleanup]: restoring configuration
IPA server upgrade failed: Inspect /var/log/ipaupgrade.log and run command
ipa-server-upgrade manually.
Insufficient access:
The ipa-server-upgrade command failed. See /var/log/ipaupgrade.log for more
information
what do you have in /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-$INSTANCE/errors ?

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy