On 10/26/2017 04:58 PM, Kristian Petersen via FreeIPA-users wrote:
I am having problems with the server that currently is my main CA and was considering trying to switch that function to a different server.  I have tried some of the stuff I found online but the CA role can't be enabled on another server because it is broken on the one that has it right now.  Hence the operation fails.  Any other ideas on how to resolve this?  It is OK if I have to abandon my old certificates and generate entirely new one on the new CA server.

--
Kristian Petersen
System Administrator

which issues do you currently have with the CA? Maybe we can help fix the CA first.

Flo