On 4 April 2017 at 17:44, Lukas Slebodnik <lsleb...@redhat.com> wrote:

> spaces

> file
> file or
> file

> >This patch will not help with spaces in name.
> >
> >it need to be fixed in selinux-policy or libsemanage.
> >

> It looks like it happen with each upgrade of selinux-policy.
> I assume it might be some missing quoting in rpm bash scriptlet.
>
> It should not be difficult to reproduce and file a bug.
> Feel free to add to CC my mail.

Lukas,

I've just seen this again. When you said "file a bug" did you mean against
ipa or against selinux?

(I've just seen it again)

Updating   :
selinux-policy-targeted-3.13.1-166.el7_4.5.noarch
56/149
libsemanage.parse_assert_ch: expected character ':', but found 'j'
(/etc/selinux/targeted/tmp/seusers.local: 5):
last ja...@domain.com:unconfined_u:s0-s0:c0.c1023 (No such file or
directory).
libsemanage.seuser_parse: could not parse seuser record (No such file or
directory).
libsemanage.dbase_file_cache: could not cache file database (No such file
or directory).
libsemanage.semanage_base_merge_components: could not merge local
modifications into policy (No such file or directory).
/usr/sbin/semodule:  Failed!

cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857