Hi,

The EL5 servers are already enrolled in an RHEL6/IPA3 domain, and has been for
several years. The EL5 machines work just fine when connected to the RHEL6/IPA3
domain.

The RHEL6/IPA3 domain will now be upgraded to RHEL7/IPA4, and while performing
some testing before the upgrade, we noticed the mentioned issues with sssd-ipa
in EL5.

Regards,
Siggi